Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life is tough.

Worried, hopefully everything is fine, insyallah with god willing.
I might be away and cannot be there to stand beside you and Im scared to call.
Family just cant run away from problems, losing forever the person you loved the most, ups and down of life as well as those all fights, I swallowed it.
I have been there and done that.
Once is enough.

Not everything u posted in blog is as beautiful as u want people to read it. I’m honest and this is what i felt right now.

Mummy said everything is going to be just fine. I keep hold on with those words.
Sorry abah for not concerned enough about your health, should know better smoking is way bad for health.

Alhamdullilah, God had answered my prayers, one phone call was such a relief.
Still, im goin back home tomorrow to visit my dad.

No comments: