Friday, January 8, 2010

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: Single bed
C - Chore you hate: “bler result kluar?” “Jgn pegang gigi!”
D - Dog’s name: Domo. Haha as if.
E - Essential start your day: Look at the mirror and then toilet.
F - Favorite colors: Black and purple.
G - Gold or Silver: Both.
H - Height: 5’7. Mcm lagi tinggi je dah.
I - Instruments you can play: Piano and keyboard.
J - Job title: Student, bibik and driver to my mom.
K – Kids: Adorable, messy, mengada and fun! and I want many of them in my future.
L - Living: Bungalow.
M - Most consumed beverage: Sirap
N - Nicknames: ella, el,
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: suspected dengue, head surgery.
P - Pet Peeve: Hmm..... cant think one.
Q - Quote from movie: “You are the cheese to my macaroni.”
R - Right or left handed: Right!
S - Siblings: 5 including me :)
T - Time you wake up: Morning
U - Underwear: Panties! =)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Petola? Betul ke eja nie.
W - Workout style: Lying down at sofas watching E!
X - X-rays you’ve had: Well a lot! Teeth for my braces. Head for jatuh tangga, Tulang belakang for naturally has tulang belakang bengkok and hand for expected retak tulang.
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Wonderful trip with my friends.
Z - Zoo favorite: I dont like Zoo, it smell stinks!


No comments: