Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blog Yardsale is coming in town, 2nd hand brand handbags to be sell in a cheap price, seriously!

heyloo bloggers and whoever closest friends who I informed them about the 1ST ever ella's yardsale in this blog.

My closet is full of handbags that not been used anymore and if the closet is alive, i bet it is going to vomit every single one out from the closet anytime soon.
Consequently, I'm selling my handbags that I'm not using it anymore. Most of it are few years duration and there are no flaws, still in a nice condition n stylist to be worn. So buy and buy! p.s: No delivery, only can be sold if u pick up at my house.


THE PRICE ARE ALL BELOW RM80, STILL CAN BE NEGOTIABLE.

1.) Lesportsac black printed.

2.) Lesportsac yellow flowered. --> SOLD!

3.) Roxy small pink patterns.

4.) Roxy pink big font.

5.) Guess brown army.

6.) Guess blue jeans.

7.) Guess love button- this one is very sweet, one of my fav! --> SOLD!





















No comments: