Thursday, September 4, 2008

random favourite.

12.17 am.
at home.
listening to 7 things by miley cyrus.(i know i'm 5 years old girl at heart, i'm pretty like dis song)




hello worldddddd. how are you my super-darling bloggers and blog-readers and blog-stalkers(well i used to be). i am fasting so i could not care less about my hobby which is eating food, so the next best thing is to blog. blog je kejee kan? padahal before this i never had a diary to write for. now i have one, my public diary! sometimes i feel embarassed jugak to let someone i dun know to read about me esp whenever i wrote something more personal. but lantak pi apa aku heran haha! btw, this time around, i am going to blog what i like as my most favourite thing.
  1. fav thing to do when i went back home
  2. fav companion
  3. fav poetry
  4. fav phrase
  5. fav song
currently. i've been watching lots of cartoon with my brother and sister and suprisingly my mom? espcially when i went back home. one of my favourite for the time being are
  1. TOM AND JERRY-cartoon yg paling lawak sekali dalam dunia, the sponge bob comes in da 2nd place. i think jerry is a way nakal than the tom. jerry always had those evil plan to kick the tom bad ass haha! suka tgk muka tom yg senyum lebar bler nak kenakan si jerry tu, tp tgk tgk tom tu yg kene balik kecian. i nvr heard their voice kan? they only chase around to kill each other with the music background. i'm a tom n jerry big fan!
  2. THE SIMPSONS-no doubt bout simpsons is the coolest and wackiest family ever. they are yellow super-cool human! eventho homer could be the stupiest person ever and tahu nak minum duff beer dier je, if u really see da series, he is actually a good father, well he gives an effort.( minus when he choke his son, bart) marge simspons has the coolest hair-do.i only wait for paris hilton or kate moss to do the marge simpsons hair-do, sure it will be the next it-hairstyle and marge simspson is the trendsetter.

best woo layan cartoon. my heart is pouding happily to watch any cartoon. as i said before, i'm a 5 years old girl at heart. that is why i've been complaint before i'm not matured enuff. soory i like being kids who does not? owhh ada kot. whenever erina is around, bole layan tom tom bak!



did u guys know i'm totally in love..........with po from kungfu panda!! he is so adorable and the most cutest less-bulu panda i've ever seeenn!!!!! i have him as my companion in my kuda merah car. anytime u pass by my car, u shud go look for my kungfupanda sticking on the mirror. comelll haiyakkk! (soon to be upload the picture of kungfu panda.....tunggu)

this is one of the poetry i have falling all over again and again and again. i guess u guys are familiar with dis one from the movie acted by in the loving memory of heath ledger. yeahh the poem do mean sumthing to me and for someone who use to meant something. shhhh. the last part of it- i adore.

i hate the way you talk to me,

and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car,

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you're always right,

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh,even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,

not even close…not even a little bit… not even at all.

comel kan poem dier? suka suka!

"you are my part-time lover and a full time friend"

phrase from the movie juno.

last but not least, da song you are listening right now is one of my all-time favourite song instead of sempurna by andra and the backbones. the song is wondefully magical!! i know it is kind of the guy song but i can't stop listening to it, it is stuck on my head 24 hours! okie tipula la tu 24 hoursss.


No comments: