- The sticky eekyy sweating
- 9 months straight with only 1 week break dang!
- Away from family
- The laziness to go out to eat
5 reasons I want to go back t utp.
- FRIENDS! FRIENDS! FRIENDS!
- lepas rindu with roomate dulu and also having new roomate too!
- Being the final year student which allowed us to do anything whatever we want. bole pegi kelas jalan dgn muka selamba sambil tgk kt dieorg "ek eleeee junior". =P
- Download all the latest series and movies.
- So bole abis settle everyhing as fast on Sept and chowww so long bye bye utp.
however to be frankly honest here, cons of goin back utp is definetly outweight the pros.
Xmo weyhh balik utp but this is what we called challenges accepted! so bak mai la utp, if i can stand 3 years in the land of tronoh, 9 more months wont do any harm to me kan?
Belasah bedal je sumer in 9 months to till end up Im the one who crying out loud dun want to leave utp.
as my sister said " weyh 2 more months you will be saying bye bye lala land."
serious dgr nak nangessss huarghhhhh. Yela now im definetly in my comfot zone. Ye la i dont need to think of tests, assignment, fyp. even the worst of working in audit with the tight deadlines and working till late hours but when you came back to home seing the familiar faces of homies, all dushh the stress gone away. I dun need to think of what food to eat, where to go on weekends, no need to send my laundries and few people I happy not to see. And all these i will be start thinking when i back to utp.
However, being able to hang out lepak lepak at my friends' room wathing horror movies, gossip with the girls, usha-ing the goodlooking junior(well no choice what kan? yg tinggal pown 1 sem head of seniors ala boringg), tgk sunrise pagi pagi pastu gi bfast on sunday, jusco and ipoh parade.
There will always be rainbow after the rains right?
UTP, i will be seeing you soon. =D