Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Monday biruuuuu.

Yesterday, I had this terrible Monday Blues kinda feeling. Left from office at 7pm and arrived home around 7.30pm due to traffic jam in federal. Well federal highway what do u expect? Today, hopefully im feeling lil better to start off my day and week. Last week, I just watched Magika. It is the shrek in not-animated-malay version. They make a collection of old Malay stories like Puteri Gunung Ledang, Bawang Putih Bawang Merah, Nenek Kebayan, Hang Tuah and many more. It was okie la, I shall give B- for the movie. However, credits should be given for the efforts and the cast too. Next movie, eat pray love! Anyone jom teman me? =)
Last week I attend 3 open houses, Consider as sikit la kan? hehe but for sure I ate like Ive been attend to 10 open houses hahaa. Oh yeah last week on my to cross the street on my to work, I fell with my heels on. It was terribly painfullllllllllllllllllll. Even my pants terkoyak sket kt bahagian lutut and yess my knee bleeds. Jatuh kegebukkkk la jugak with my handbag, heavy laptop bagpack and payung. The thing was the people around me were just looking. JUST LOOKING WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERING TO HELP WTF? Haihhhh Malaysian oh Malaysian. I still remember when I had a flu and keep sneezing my times in the bus, there this young woman handed me her tissue. Awwww so kind. Well, it happened in Europe. Malaysia bila lagii?
Now,it left bruises on my knee and cannot wear shorts for the time being. =P. I shall claim medical expenses to PwC yikes!
Paramore is coming and I kinda want to go but Im scared of taking another leave. Hmm see la howww sobsob. =(


Domo-kun masterrr grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments: