Monday, April 27, 2009

i cant take this anymore.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sakit sakit! my head is spinning , gosh the headache is so painful!
i feel like puking anytime soon, i can't even think straight rite now. it feels like there is dis sumthing big and heavy on top of my head. it feels like my head just been punched or knocked with sumthing hard.
i need a "painkiller" who can stop this suffering. plz plz i need a good piece of mind to study for my 3 upcomings tests, but dis headache is so disturbing and annoying.
anyone plz give a sympathy to me, i need it. anyone who cares, no one? =(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i care.. i care.. have a rest okay ella..

a said...

Bloghopper here,

Well, this is the time where the tense reach the climax time. As long as you managed to focus on time, there shouldn't be no problem.

No worries, take a short break, and ready to start the gear once you are all ok. Cheers.